- Signifire Video Smoke Detection Systems obtains UL Listing
- Launch of the Explosion Isolation Pinch Valve (EIPV), designed to provide an economical way to prevent deflagration propagation.
- Acquisition of axonX and the addition of the SigniFire Video Smoke Detection Technology to the Fike Alarm Systems product offering.
- Acquisition of Red Dot Technologies Ltd.(Rafiki Protection Ltd. and Santana Solutions Ltd.), and establishment of Fike Safety Technology Ltd in the United Kingdom.
- CyberCat Control Systems receives City of Chicago Approval
- Foundation of Fike Middle East in Bahrain
- US patents granted for:
- Shear Disc Assembly (ZIA)
- Reclosing Explosion Vent (Flex-V™)
- Seal for sanitary Explosion Vent (Sani-V®)
- Reverse acting rupture disc with electropolished line of weakness (Axius®)
- Spring steel reclosing explosion vent (Flex-V™)
- US and foreign patents granted on Sani-V® unitary explosion vent.
- Launch of the Flex-V™, a unique, high-performance, re-closable explosion vent that returns to its original position at the end of the venting process, re-covering about 90% of the vent relief area (US and foreign patents pending).
- ECARO-25® and Cheetah Xi® fire suppression systems selected to protect the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Launch of the Axius SC® rupture disc, specifically designed for the stringent sanitary and aseptic requirements of the Biotech and Pharmaceutical industries
- Launch of CyberCat® 50 Fire Alarm and Cheetah Xi Detection & Control Panels
- Fike Fire Alarm panels gain listing in MASTERSPEC
- Introduction of ProInert® to the UL/FM markets.
- Fike launches Digital Linear Heat Detection (LHD), a versatile and economical fire detection product, well-suited for a variety of fire hazard applications.
- Specifically designed for small space fire protection and in-cabinet fire suppression, Fike launches Fireraser®, an economical, pre-engineered, all-in-one clean agent fire protection system.
- After launching the unique Fireraser system into the UL/FM markets, Fike expanded its coverage by releasing the system to the European markets.
- Cheetah Xi, Fike's intelligent peer-to-peer, bi-directional fire suppression system, is named a Silver Product of the Year award winner by Consulting Specifying Engineer.
- Fike celebrates its 60th Anniversary in business.
- Fike launches the new Hammer Union rupture disc holder, or Wing Nut Union, ideal for Oilfield applications.
- Introduction of the Fike Lo-V®, a bi-directional rupture disc that is designed to relieve undesired pressure conditions in two different directions.
- Expansion into the USA of Fike Europe's line of vents designed specifically for High Intensity Explosion Conditions.
- Fike releases the Cheetah Xi Intelligent Fire Suppression System, Fike's revolutionary advancement in safety and fire protection,designed to respond in as little as one quarter second!
- Fike receives the Material & Equimpment Acceptance (MEA) approval from the New York City Department of Buildings for its ECARO-25 Clean Agent Fire Protection system.
- Fike Obtains CSIRO (Australian) approval for its HFC-227ea clean agent fire suppression system.
- Fike introduces Ceramic Explosion Pressure Detector technology.
- Fike Europe introduces FlamQuench II™ SQ, a flamefilter for installation on rectangular explosion vent panels
- Fike Explosion Protection Systems were ranked #1 in the Chemical Processing magazine Reader's Choice Awards, receiving 5 times the vote as the closest competition. Results were released in the August, 2005 issue.
- Fike releases the low pressure, high performance Axius rupture disc. Designed to be used in aggressive chemical and pharmaceutical applications, the Axius rupture disc is available in corrosion-resistant materials and has the tightest tolerances available.
- Fike releases EPACO®, a sophisticated explosion detection and control system.
- Fike launches the new CyberCat fire alarm panel -- a digital, peer-to-peer, bi-directional communication system.
- Fike Corporation announces the successful completion of the LPCB approval (Cert. No. 654a and 654b) for its innovative ProInert® Fire Extinguishing System.
- Fike Canada receives its ISO 9001-2000 certification
- Fike extends ECARO-25 to the U.S. market
- Fike introduces PROINERT inert gas system to the European market
- Fike introduces ValveGuard™ PRV isolation system
- Fike introduces the latest technology in voice evacuation, fire control panels, FikeGuard®
- Fike is the first Explosion Protection company to receive ATEX Certification of its explosion vents
- Fike introduces the EleGuard® explosion vent for the protection of Bucket Elevators
- Fike introduces a new, cost-effective, conventional Fire Alarm Panel, GatorPro®
- Fike introduces EleQuench™ flameless venting of Bucket Elevators.
- Fike releases the new S3 low pressure, sanitary rupture disc.
- New global website launched
- Fike introduces ECARO-25 to European market
- Fike announces FlamQuench II, flameless venting of dust explosions.
- Patent for: Rate of rise detector for use with explosion detection suppression equipment
- Patent for: Multiple dome single-panel explosion vent
- Patent for: Gas cartridge actuated isolation valve
- Foundation of Fike Asia Pacific, Kuala Lumpar, Malaysia
- Foundation of Fike Protection Systems, Guildford, Surrey, United Kingdom
- Foundation of Fike India, Pune, India
- Method and apparatus for testing the integrity of oil delivery tubing within an oil well casing
- Patent for: Non-fragmenting, non-explosive actuating valve mechanism for fire suppression apparatus
- Foundation of Fike Latina, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Patent for: Fire suppression or explosion protection system having a manual actuator for an electrically responsive initiator or gas-generating cartridge actuator
- Introduction of AS400 business system
- Patent for: Low burst pressure, multiple domed, scored rupture disc
- DIN ISO 9001/EN29001 approval
- First UL listed and FM approved Halon replacement fire protection system
- Foundation of Fike Iberica, Barcelona, Spain
- Global presence in explosion protection by taking part in testing program with CIBA authority
- Patent for: Multiple-dome, scored rupture disc
- Patent for: Environmental Detection system useful for fire detection and suppression
- Foundation of Fike Italia, Milan, Italy
- Foundation of Fike Deutschland, Mannheim, Germany
- Patent for: Hygienic pressure relief panel unit
- Foundation of Fike France, Pontoise, France
- Patent for: Micro-scale chemical process simulation methods and apparatus useful for design of full-scale processes, emergency relief systems and associated equipment
- Patent for: High reverse pressure resistant low forward burst pressure rupture disc assembly
- Foundation of Fike Canada, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
- Foundation of Fike UK, Maidstone, Kent, United Kingdom
- Change of name to Fike Corporation
- Foundation of Fike Europe, Herentals, Belgium
- Patent for: Horizontal Discharge assembly for vertically oriented fire extinguisher
- Foundation of Fike Japan, Tokyo, Japan
- Patent for: Low burst pressure corrosion resistant rupture disc assembly
- Patent for: Multiple Independently Actuatable fire suppression devices each having individual actuating power sources
- Patent for: Remotely actuatable portable fire suppression apparatus
- Patent for: Rupture Disc Pressure Relief Structure for Polymerization
- Patent for: Rupture Disc Assembly
- Patent for: Rupture Disc Assembly for high pressure vessels
- Foundation of Fike Metal Products