EXPLOSION PROTECTION SOLUTIONS Safety is no accident. With over 60 years of field experience and a team of in-house engineers, application specialists and combustion researchers, you can rely on Fike for effective, reliable explosion protection solutions that fit your growing safety needs. We stand behind our explosion protection products with a commitment to quality, full-scale explosion testing capabilities and unprecedented expertise.
||Rectangular, single element
|Burst Pressure Ranges
||0.5 – 5 PSIG
||35 - 345 MBARG
|Burst Pressure Tolerance
||±0.25% PSIG (≤1.0 PSIG)
|| ±0.5 PSIG (>1.0 PSIG)
||-3.0 PSIG to -8.35 PSIG
||depending on size
|Process Temp. Range
||0 - 350° F
||-17 - 175° C
is a single element, lightweight explosion vent. This multi-domed, high performance explosion vent has excellent service life, is vacuum rated and provides stable performance over a wide range of temperatures.
- Operating Ratio up to 80% of the min. stamped burst pressure
- Optimal vent area (100% Venting Efficiency)
- Full, controlled opening
- Simple Installation and virtually maintenance-free
- High Integrity composite design
- FDA approved materials: 316 stainless steel, Inconel® tabs, fluoropolymer integral gasket / seal
Explosion Vent Stocking Program
Shipment within 48 hours!
(From Fike's manufacturing facility in Blue Springs, MO, USA)
Data Sheets and Brochures