SHP-PRO® Fire Alarm Protection System
Reliable, Conventional Fire Alarm System.A conventional fire alarm system is often the natural choice for smaller applications or where budget constraints exist. Fike's SHP-PRO conventional fire alarm system is cost-effective and adaptable to a variety of applications, big or small … making it one of the most flexible products on the market.
Unmatched in the industry for sheer versatility and ease of installation, this single-hazard control system boasts incredible power and can be easily configured for use within a wide range of industries. Built for complete building/facility fire alarm protection, SHP-PRO can be used for fire sprinkler, sprinkler pre-action deluge and most conventional fire alarm applications.
Look for all the following features and more in your SHP-PRO fire alarm system:
- Configurable via dip-switches
- Disable Mode for audible circuits, release circuits, and relays
- Alarm and trouble resound
- Selectable 120 or 240VAC power input
- Optional batteries for up to 90 hours of standby power
- Removable door for easy installation
- Up to two Style B initiating device circuits capable of sequential alarm, cross-zone, or single detector release operation with an overall system capacity of 50 detectors (25 when both releasing circuits are used)
- Three Style B initiating device circuits capable of monitoring closed contact devices
- Optional Class A module that converts all five initiating device circuits to Style D wiring operation.
- Three Style Y notification appliance circuits rated at 2.0 amps each
Fully progammable, easy-to-install, aggressive and simple to use...SHP-PRO is THE reliable, conventional fire alarm system for smaller applications.
Data Sheets and Brochures