|Design||Flat Composite, Forward-acting|
|Size Range||1.5 – 24 in||40 - 600 mm|
|Burst Pressure Range||1 – 15 PSIG||0.07 - 1.03 BARG||0.07 - 1.05 KG/CM2|
|Tolerances||See Chart on|
The AD rupture disc is designed for protection and /or vacuum protection of atmospheric vessels.
The AD-H model is available for sanitary configurations.
- Bursts in either direction at same pressure (1:1 ratio)
- Low burst pressures available, 1 psig (70 barg) to 15 psig (1034 barg)
- Partial vacuum rating without vacuum supports
- No special rupture disc holders necessary (mounts between companion flanges)
- Pre-attached gaskets for easy installation
- Available with CSA approved integral burst indicator
- Standard materials of construction are 316/316L SST top and bottom sections with a fluoropolymer seal. Other materials are available upon request
Data Sheets and Brochures