|Size Range||1 – 4 in||25-100 mm|
|Burst Pressure Range||60 – 1375 PSIG||4.14 - 94.80 BARG|
|Tolerances||± 5% (>40 PSIG)|
ATLAS offers higher pressure capability, while still featuring high performance benefits including a 95% operating ratio, liquid or vapor service, back pressure resistance and unrivaled cycling capability. Higher burst pressures of up to 1375 PSIG (94.8 BARG), makes ATLAS the endurance workhorse of the G2 Technology line of products.
- Operates up to 95% of its marked burst pressure.
- Available in multiple materials and flange ratings.
- Disc seal material options: Hastelloy® C276 and 316/316L SST.
- Operates in both gas and liquid applications.
- Standard with a zero manufacturing range
- Can be ordered with an optional FEP or PFA fluoropolymer liner on the process side.
- Effective in VALVEGUARD protection of expensive Pressure Relief Valves and Safety Relief Valves