|Design||Smooth, Reverse-acting, Lowest Burst Pressure|
|Size Range||1 – 12 in||25-300 mm|
|Burst Pressure Range||7 – 600 PSIG||.48-.41 BARG||.48-.42 KG/CM2|
|Tolerances||± 1 PSIG (<15 PSIG)||± 2 PSIG (15 - 40 PSIG)||± 5% > 40 PSIG|
Designed to be used in aggressive chemical and pharmaceutical applications, the reverse-acting Axius® rupture disc is available in corrosion-resistant materials and has the tightest tolerances available. Enjoy cost and efficiency savings with this high performance disc.
- Operate up to 95% of its marked burst pressure for burst pressures over 40 psig (2.76 barg), and up to 95% of the minimum of the burst tolerance at 40 psig (2.76 barg) and below.
- Capable of cycling from full vacuum to 95% operating ratio in excess of 100,000 times, even at the lowest burst pressures available.
- Disc seal and ring material: Hastelloy® C276 and 316/316L SST.
- Operates in both gas and liquid applications.
- Can be ordered with an optional FEP or PFA fluoropolymer liner on the process side, minimum burst pressure 30 psig (2.07 barg), maximum temperature 400°F (204°C).
- ASME Certified.
- Effective in VALVEGUARD protection of expensive Pressure Relief Valves and Safety Relief Valves