|Design||Scored Sanitary , Reverse-acting, Low Burst Pressure|
|Size Range||1.5 – 4 in||40 - 100 mm|
|Burst Pressure Range||12 – 140 PSIG||.83 - 9.66 BARG||.84 - 9.84 KG/CM2|
|Tolerances||±5% except 40 PSIG/2.76 BARG and below which is ±2 PSIG/.1 BARG|
* For burst pressures below 15 PSIG (1.03 BARG) consult factory
The versatile SR-H is easy to clean (without removing the disc), non-fragmenting, uses no special rupture disc holder and can be used in either gas or liquid applications.
- Supplied with FDA approved, non-replaceable gasket materials
- No special fittings or clamps are required, for easy, cost-effective installation
- Vertical tag to visually confirm proper installation
- Available with optional fluoropolymer liner on process side, electro polish and burst indicator assembly
- Meets 3-A standard.
- Standard 12-25 Ra finish; Electro-polishing available, 8-16 Ra finish
- Effective in VALVEGUARD protection of expensive Pressure Relief Valves and Safety Relief Valves
Data Sheets and Brochures