The latest evolution of Fike addressable fire control panels has arrived!
Fike FCP is compatible with Fike IDP detection devices and supports all of Fike’s detection systems, including Fike Video Analytics, air sampling, linear heat cables, flame detector cameras and thermal imaging cameras.
The FCP 300ECS and 2100ECS Emergency Communication System also include onboard voice evacuation functions to meet mass notification requirements as described in UL 2572.
FCP fire panels will ultimately replace the CyberCat product offering, which will still be available for new installations until Aug. 15, 2021. After that date, CyberCat will only be available for warranty or repair and return purposes. Please plan accordingly to meet your and your customers’ requirements and future needs.
Fike’s new family of fire panels include:
|Addressable SLC Points||150||300||300||2100||2100
|IDP Protocol||75 Detectors | 75 Modules||300 Mixed||300 Mixed|
|2100 Mixed||2100 Mixed
|8 (Flexput)||8 (Flexput)
|SBUS Backward Compatibility||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes
|Display||80-Char 2x40||160-Char 4x40||160-Char 4x40||160-Char 4x40||160-Char 4x40
|Local Operator Console||n/a||n/a||7||n/a||15
Features of the FCP control panels include:
- Networks up to 32 panels which may be configured to protect one large building or multiple independent buildings
- Built-in USB interface for convenient and quick programming
- Built-in dual-line digital and IP communicator with optional cellular communication module, Form C trouble relay and two programmable Form C relays
- Network card for copper or fiber connection option
- Convenient field-upgradeable firmware
- Support for up to four SWIFT wireless gateways, each allowing up to 49 wireless devices
- Built-in synch for AMESECO, Gentex, System Sensor and Wheelock notification appliances
- Additional features include: detector sensitivity, pre-trouble maintenance alert, calibration trouble alert, drift compensation and day/night thresholds