During this exclusive open house, we’ll guide you through all the complexities and relevant code compliance required to protect your employees, critical assets
and business continuity by solving explosion protection hazards before they become problems.
Complete this event survey to begin the process of attending. You must complete the survey and documentation in order to attend as well as receive approval from a Fike representative.
- Presentation on Combustible Dusts
- Tour of Manufacturing Facilities
- Catered Lunch
- Large-Scale Explosion Demo
- Fike hosted Stoney Creek Hotel Cocktail Party/Networking Event
- Hotel accommodations available at Stoney Creek hotel near Bass Pro in Independence, MO. Click to reserve your room today at a discounted rate of $94/night.
- Transportation will be provided from hotel to Fike Corporation and Explosion Demo Facility
- Event begins promptly at 9am. Anyone driving directly to Fike Corporation should plan to arrive around 8:45 for check-in
- Submit your accommodation preferences as well as discussion questions and requests by completing this event survey
What others say about the Explosion Protection Open House experience.
“For me it was great. I am learning more and more about the topic so it was quite useful.” – Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors National Association
“The networking time where I could speak with the Fike organizers was great in getting more of my questions and doubts cleared. The organizers were knowledgeable and eloquent.” – Zurich North America
“The demonstrations were outstanding, it really put into perspective how dangerous industrial facility explosions can be. Also did a great job highlighting how Fike can protect against those events. The explanation of the different suppression, isolation, and venting options Fike has to offer was very informative as well.” – Schenck Process
“The Open House features very knowledgeable presenters who are obviously passionate about what they do.” – Vidimos, Inc.