Fike Suppression System featuring 3M™ Novec™ 1230 Fire Protection Fluid Certification
THIS COURSE IS TAUGHT IN CONJUNCTION WITH EITHER ECARO-25 or FM-200 CERTIFICATION.
In this course, you will build upon the in-person training you recently received with our FIKE Impulse Valve system to include another clean agent product. This course will highlight how to design and install a Fike Suppression System which contains 3M™ Novec™ 1230 Fire Protection Fluid with an emphasis on NFPA 2001 compliance.
Upon successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the suppression characteristics of Novec 1230 fluid.
- Identify when to use Novec 1230 fluid.
- Identify Fike clean agent design considerations when using Novec 1230 fluid.
- Design pipe layouts based on flow calculations and suppression requirements.
A personal computer and active myFike account with Internet access is required to enroll. Additionally, you will need the following:
- Laptop with at least 1 USB port