This course reviews terms and design concepts used in the watermist industry as well as educate them how to evaluate hazards and determine the proper watermist solution.
In this online course, you will learn how to design, configure, install and maintain a DuraQuench Suppression System.
Upon successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the components and applications for the DuraQuench suppression system.
- Identify DuraQuench design considerations.
- Identify applications for various nozzle and pipe types.
- Determine pump size based on flow calculations and suppression requirements.
A personal computer and active myFike account with Internet access is required to enroll. Additionally, you will need the following:
- Laptop with at least 1 USB port
Personal Development Hours (PDHs)
This 1 day course offers 7 Professional Development Hours (PDHs).