- Bursts in either direction at same pressure (1:1 ratio)
- Low burst pressures available, 1 psig (70 mbarg) to 15 psig (1034 mbarg)
- Partial vacuum rating without vacuum supports
- No special rupture disc holders necessary (mounts between companion flanges)
- Pre-attached gaskets for easy installation
- Available with CSA approved integral burst indicator
- Standard materials of construction are 316/316L SST top and bottom sections with a fluoropolymer seal.
- Other materials are available upon request
Sanitary Rupture Disc Installation & Maintenance Instructions
By their very nature, Sanitary and Hygienic applications demand specific rupture disc solutions. Fike has new technologies, including specific rupture discs, holders and pressure relief support, developed for the unique challenges of the Biotech, Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage industries.