- Operate up to 95% of its marked burst pressure for burst pressures over 40 psig (2.76 barg), and up to 95% of the minimum of the burst tolerance at 40 psig (2.76 barg) and below.
- Capable of cycling from full vacuum to 95% operating ratio in excess of 100,000 times, even at the lowest burst pressures available.
- Disc seal and ring material: Hastelloy® C276 and 316/316L SST.
- Operates in both gas and liquid applications.
- Can be ordered with an optional FEP or PFA fluoropolymer liner on the process side, minimum burst pressure 30 psig (2.07 barg), maximum temperature 400°F (204°C).
- ASME Certified.
- Effective in VALVEGUARD protection of expensive Pressure Relief Valves and Safety Relief Valves.
Complete and current specs can be found in the AXIUS Rupture Disc Data Sheet
|Size Range||1 – 12 in||25 – 300 mm|
|Burst Pressure Range||7 – 600 PSIG||.48 – 41 BARG||.48 – 42 KG/CM2|
|Tolerances||± 1 PSIG (<15 PSIG)||± 2 PSIG (15 – 40 PSIG)||± 5% > 40 PSIG|
Data Sheets & Technical Documents
- AXIUS Rupture Disc Data Sheet
- AXIUS Rupture Disc Data Sheet (Chinese)
- AXIUS Rupture Disc Data Sheet (Spanish)
- Insert Holders Data Sheet
- Insert Holders Data Sheet (Chinese)
- Insert Holders Data Sheet (Spanish)
- TQ+ Pretorqueable Series Data Sheet
- TQ+ Pretorqueable Series Data Sheet (Chinese)
- TQ+ Pretorqueable Series Data Sheet (Spanish)
- Best Practices for RD/PRV Combinations
- Certified Combination Capacity Factors
- ASME Code and Rupture Discs
- Certified KR and MNFA Values
Tools & Content
- Download the Rupture Disc Sizing
- Download the Rupture Disc Questionnaire for Quote
- Watch the Rupture Disc Installation and Maintenance Video
- Getting the Most Out of Your Rupture Disc
- Use of Rupture Discs in Combination with Pressure Relief Valves
- Considerations for the Use of Double Disc Rupture Disc Assemblies