CyberCat 1016 Fire Alarm System
For larger applications, choose the CyberCat 1016 Fire Alarm System for the ability to manage up to 1,016 devices, including any combination of fire protection sensors and modules. Plus you have the capability to network* (fiber, copper or Ethernet) up to 128 CyberCat fire alarm panels – that’s more than 130,000 devices.
CyberCat 254 Fire Alarm System
The CyberCat 254 fire alarm panel offers all the same unique speed and intelligence benefits, in a single loop version for an incredible value. Plus the CyberCat 254 has the ability to handle as many as 254 devices and network* up to 128 CyberCat fire alarm panels.
CyberCat 50 Fire Alarm System
The CyberCat 50 has all the power and technology of the other systems, at a cost and size suitable for stand-alone or smaller business applications.
CyberCat fire alarm systems also include:
- 6.0 Amp Power Supply (5.25 amp with the CyberCat 50)
- 80-character LCD
- Optional Internal Point ID DACT
- Built-in Synchronization of NAC Circuits (Gentex and System Sensor)
- SLC Loop Maximum Length of 12,000 ft (3658 m)
- Positive Alarm Sequence
- Auto Learn Function
- USB Port for Programming (CyberCat 50 only)
- And many, many more features
* The CyberCat 1016 and 254 can be networked through fiber, copper or Ethernet. The CyberCat 50 can be networked through Ethernet only.
Zone Interface Modules
Fike’s Zone Interface Modules are designed so you can mix-and-match, to create just the right system for your current requirements – and add more as your facility changes.
- 20-Zone User Interface Module
- 20-Zone LED Annunciator Module
- 6-Zone Manual Override Module
With expanded options, comes expanded looks. Select from several panel designs which range from a more traditional look, to expanded versions that allow you to access the interface modules directly on the panel.
- Basic programming / configuration through the keypad
- Auto address feature
InfraRed (IR) Remote Tool
- Communicate bi-directionally with any intelligent device
- Easily address devices
- Access / test hard-to-reach intelligent devices
- Address intelligent devices
- Address / configure devices via C-Linx software
- Handheld training panel for new technicians