Water-based fire suppression systems (sprinklers) are designed to protect people and structures. But when it comes to protecting high value machinery, computers and other electronic equipment, water can be more damaging than the fire itself. An ECARO-25® clean agent fire suppression system is the superior, cost-effective choice for protecting electronics and high-value assets – reducing the threat of needless downtime and business interruption.
Reliability and efficiency of a rupture disc with the flexibility of electric actuation
Known for quality, dependable fire protection systems, Fike continues to look for ways to improve the effectiveness of all its safety products. The Impulse Valve Technology greatly improves the performance of clean agent fire suppression systems over mechanical valve systems by combining the reliability and efficiency of a rupture disc with the flexibility of electric actuation. Read more about our Impulse Technology.
ECARO-25 clean agent
Fike’s ECARO-25 clean agent fire protection system requires 20% less clean agent per cubic foot/meter than HFC-227 ea or FM-200® fire suppression systems and an incredible 38% less clean agent than FK-5-1-12 – that’s a significant cost savings.
ECARO-25 pipe network design
In addition, the superior physical properties of Dupont™ FE-25™, the clean agent used in the ECARO-25 system, allow you to utilize small diameter piping over long distances, making the clean agent pipe network design much easier and less expensive. And ECARO-25 is 15% more efficient in hold time than a HFC-227 ea or FM-200 fire suppression systems, and 25% more efficient than a FK-5-1-12 system.
ECARO-25 environmental impact
CFCs, Halons and other chemicals are destroying the vital ozone layer that protects us. ECARO-25 clean agent fire protection systems feature the non-ozone depleting clean agent FE-25™ from DuPont™, providing our customers with the fire protection they need and still protecting the earth’s precious ozone layer. ECARO-25 is USGBC LEED® recognized. Now is the time to save the ozone and our planet by choosing Fike’s ECARO-25 clean agent fire suppression system.
Our Clean Agent Fire Protection Systems are USGBC LEED® recognized.
Data Sheets & Brochures
- Clean Agent Impulse Technology Brochure
- ECARO-25 Brochure
- ECARO-25 Plus Information
- HFC-125 Clean Agent Brochure
- Agent Storage Containers Data Sheet
- FE-25 Extinguishing Agent MSDS
- Impulse Valve Sales Sheet
- Cheetah Xi Brochure
- Toxicity Modeling
- ECARO-25 Frequently Asked Questions
- Gas Cartridge Actuator MSDS
Specifications & Design Guides
- 212200 Clean Agent Extinguishing Systems – Cheetah Xi
- 212200 Clean Agent Extinguishing Systems – SHP PRO
- Data Center Outage Case Study
- Protecting Valuable Artwork Case Study
- Professional Fire Fighters Case Study
- Protecting state of the art-LITE Case Study
- The Substation Case Study
- ECARO-25 Caught Between a Rock and a Hard Place Case Study
- Hammersmith Hospital Case Study
- Colruyt Supermarket Belgium Case Study
- ECARO-25 Retrofit for Fortune 500 Case Study
- ECARO-25 Enables Quick & Easy Replacement Case Study
- Worthington UK Case Study
- Protecting Literacy Case Study
- Valuable Asset Fire Protection Application Profile
- Halon Replacement w/ ECARO-25 Application Profile
- Maximized Piping System Application Profile