For speed in suppressing fires, reducing damages, saving on floor space and allowing visibility, Fike is the clear choice. Our Clean Agent Fire Protection System, which includes the use of HFC-227ea and FM-200, leaves no residue and doesn’t require costly clean-up, unlike sprinklers and other fire protection systems. And it discharges in 10 seconds or less, extinguishing a fire quickly and effectively.
Fike’s Clean Agent System uses Fike’s patented rupture disc valve design offering additional flexibility, effectiveness and speed. That translates into minimal equipment / facility damage and little or no business interruption.
Fike’s Clean Agent Fire Suppression Systems are great in applications ranging from telecommunications and data processing to switch gear rooms, military applications and cell sites to high-tech medical applications. HFC-227ea fire suppression is also a widely accepted replacement for Halon 1301.
With a Fike designed fire protection system you can count on speed and efficiency in your fire protection, and much more.
- Requires minimal container storage space
- Zero ozone depleting potential
- Low global warming potential
- Short atmospheric lifetime
- Safe for occupied areas
- Full line of listings and approvals
- Best warranty in the fire protection industry
- Extensive line of fire protection accessories
- Simplified installation
- ISO 9001 certified
In addition, Fike can provide the system components and accessories to meet your complete clean agent fire suppression system requirements. Intelligent control panels, delayed action devices, early warning smoke detection, warning signs, manual releasing devices, automatic detection and warning devices and fire alarm panels are all available from Fike.
Reliability and efficiency of a rupture disc with the flexibility of electric actuation
Known for quality, dependable fire protection systems, Fike continues to look for ways to improve the effectiveness of all its safety products. The Impulse Valve Technology greatly improves the performance of clean agent fire suppression systems over mechanical valve systems by combining the reliability and efficiency of a rupture disc with the flexibility of electric actuation. Watch our video now to see how Fike’s Impulse Technology benefits you.
Note: this video shows our European representation of FM-200.
CFCs, Halons and other chemicals are destroying the vital ozone layer that protects us. Our Clean Agent Fire Protection Systems feature the non-ozone depleting clean agent HFC-227ea, trademarked by DuPont as FM-200, providing our customers with the fire protection they need and still protecting the earth’s precious ozone layer. Our Clean Agent Fire Protection Systems are USGBC LEED® recognized.
Data Sheets & Brochures
- FM-200 Brochure
- Clean Agent Brochure (Portugese)
- HFC-227ea Clean Agent Data Sheet
- Agent Storage Containers Data Sheet
- FM-200 Extinguishing Agent MSDS
- Impulse Valve Sales Sheet
- Cheetah Xi Brochure
- Toxicity Modeling
- Gas Cartridge Actuator MSDS
Specifications & Design Guides
- 212200 Clean Agent Extinguishing Systems – Cheetah Xi
- 212200 Clean Agent Extinguishing Systems – SHP PRO
- Data Center Outage Case Study
- BRS Intron Case Study
- Southern Supply Company Case Study
- Value You Can Bank On Case Study