Built-In Redundancy: A back-up is integrated into each voice evacuation amplifier for increased survivability, risk reduction and equipment savings.
Virtually Unlimited Messages: Each amplifier’s messages are customizable. Amplifiers can operate independently allowing for each amplifier to simultaneously play unique pre-recorded messages or alert tones.
Fully Digital: Evacuation or other response strategy messages are clear, distinct and easily customizable.
Fault Tolerant Architecture: The fire alarm system continues to operate effectively, even if one component fails for any reason. It offers live paging or messaging from pre-recorded audio files. This prevents bandwidth limitations and eliminates the need / cost of a centralized audio bank.
Scalable: The modular design of the Fike Integrated Voice Evacuation and Messaging system makes it the right choice for everything from single facilities to high-rise buildings and multi-building campuses.
Fike’s Integrated Voice System Features:
- Built-in microphone
- Addressable firefighter phone available
- Live paging with microphone or firefighter phone
- Customization of recorded messages; configuration at each amplifier
- Additional distributed amplifiers can be added throughout protected premises
- Local Operating Console available with and without Remote Display Units
- Line level input available to activate Emergency Communication System
Fike’s Amplifier Features:
- 50 watt rated outputs per amplifier
- Speaker circuits operate at 25 Vrms or 70 Vrms
- Integrated Class A or B synchronized NAC
- Integrated back-up amplifier
- Up to sixteen 30-second audio messages in each amplifier
- Integral power supply
- (4) individually programmable Class A or B speaker circuits
Listed to New UL 2572
The advanced technology, flexibility and built-in survivability of Fike’s Integrated Voice Messaging System, along with its listing to the new UL 2572 Mass Notification Standard, makes it the ideal foundation of an effective mass notification or emergency communication system (ECS). ECS systems are designed to integrate fire, security and communications systems for immediate, responsive and effective emergency notification. ECS systems are comprised of a network of detection, notification and communication systems used to address fire, weather, intrusion and many other critical emergency situations. Recent campus events, the increasing threat of terrorism and concerns for industrial security and safety, have increased the need for sophisticated and integrated life safety and notification systems.
Fike’s systems offer comprehensive solutions that bring together state-of-the-art communications technology to deliver time-sensitive information quickly and efficiently … across campus, the city, the state and beyond.
- Supplemental Fire Phone Card Data Sheet
- Voice Evac Switch Card Data Sheet
- Fire Phone Card Data Sheet
- Amplifier Card Data Sheet
- Fire Command Center Enclosures Data Sheet
- Firefighter Phone Module Data Sheet
- Emergency Telephone Data Sheet
- Firefighter Phone Cabinet Data Sheet
- Firefighter Portable Handset Data Sheet
- Firefighter Phone Jack Data Sheet
- Fire Phone Housing Data Sheet
- Remote Audio Enclosure – 3 AMP Data Sheet
- Remote Audio Enclosure – 5 AMP Data Sheet
- 20 Zone User Interface Module Data Sheet
- Local Operating Consoles Data Sheet