- Operate up to 90% of its marked burst pressure for burst pressures over 40 psig (2.76 barg); up to 90% of the minimum for burst pressures less than or equal to 40 psig (2.76 barg) (ASME and EN ISO 4126-2); 95% of minimum burst pressure over 40 psig (2.76 barg) (EN ISO 4126-2)
- Capable of cycling in excess of 10,000 times from full vacuum to 90% marked burst pressure (ASME); 95% of the minimum burst pressure range (EN ISO 4126-2) (up to 90% of minimum burst pressure for pressures below 40 psig)
- Backpressure: 100% of specified burst pressure.
- Operates in both gas and liquid applications.
- ASME Certified.
- Disc seal and ring material: 316/316L SST; Hastelloy® C276 and INC625.
- Can be ordered with an optional FEP or PFA fluoropolymer liner on the process side, minimum burst pressure 30 psig (2.07 barg), maximum temperature 400°F (204°C).
- Effective in VALVEGUARD protection of expensive Pressure Relief Valves and Safety Relief Valves.
|Size Range||1 – 24 in||DN25 – DN600|
|Burst Pressure Range||3.50 – 1500 psig||.24-103.4 barg|
|Tolerances||±2 psi ≤ 40 psig|
± 5% > 40 psig
|±0.14 bar ≤ 2.76 barg|
± 5% > 2.76 barg
Tools & Content
- Download the Rupture Disc Sizing
- Download the Rupture Disc Questionnaire for Quote
- Watch the Rupture Disc Installation and Maintenance Video
- Getting the Most Out of Your Rupture Disc
- Use of Rupture Discs in Combination with Pressure Relief Valves
- Considerations for the Use of Double Disc Rupture Disc Assemblies