- Made using exclusive Fike G2 Manufacturing Technology.
- Operate up to 90% of its marked burst pressure for burst pressures over 40 psig (2.76 barg); up to 90% of the minimum for burst pressures less than or equal to 40 psig (2.76 barg) (ASME and EN ISO 4126-2); 95% of minimum burst pressure over 40 psig (2.76 barg) (EN ISO 4126-2)
- Capable of cycling in excess of 10,000 times from full vacuum to 90% marked burst pressure (ASME); 95% of the minimum burst pressure range (EN ISO 4126-2) (up to 90% of minimum burst pressure for pressures below 40 psig)
- Backpressure: 100% of specified burst pressure.
- Operates in both gas and liquid applications.
- ASME Certified.
- Disc seal and ring material: 316/316L SST; Hastelloy® C276 and INC625.
- Can be ordered with an optional FEP or PFA fluoropolymer liner on the process side, minimum burst pressure 30 psig (2.07 barg), maximum temperature 400°F (204°C).
- Effective in VALVEGUARD protection of expensive Pressure Relief Valves and Safety Relief Valves.
|Size Range||1 – 24 in||DN25 – DN600|
|Burst Pressure Range||3.50 – 1500 psig||.24-103.4 barg|
|Tolerances||±2 psi ≤ 40 psig|
± 5% > 40 psig
|±0.14 bar ≤ 2.76 barg|
± 5% > 2.76 barg
- Vacuum Resistant
- Process Media: Liquid*, Vapor/Gas
Sizes 14 in (DN350) and up are suitable for use in liquid systems only with listed volume of compressible vapor against the disc at the time of opening. See table below for the minimum vapor volume requirement.
Tools & Content
- Download the Rupture Disc Sizing
- Download the Rupture Disc Questionnaire for Quote
- Watch the Rupture Disc Installation and Maintenance Video
- Getting the Most Out of Your Rupture Disc
- Use of Rupture Discs in Combination with Pressure Relief Valves
- Considerations for the Use of Double Disc Rupture Disc Assemblies