The typical Conventional Bolted Type Rupture Disc Holder is a two-piece unit consisting of a base flange (inlet) and a hold-down flange (outlet). The 30° angular seating surfaces of these flanges are machined to grip Fike’s Conventional P/CPV and HO/HOV Series Rupture Discs. When assembled, the crown (bulged portion) of the disc protrudes into the hold-down flange and a metal to metal seal is provided.
Pressure Relief Installation & Maintenance – Pretorqueable HolderPressure Relief Installation & Maintenance – Pretorqueable Holder
Fike provides certified rupture discs to meet all applications for process industries including isolating pressure relief valves from corrosive materials, reducing involuntary emissions, insuring pressure relief in critical applications, rupture discs for sanitary/pharmaceutical processes.
Pressure Relief Installation & Maintenance – Insert Holder
Additional Holder Resources
- Pretorqueable Data Sheet for Axius, SRX, SRL and Poly-SD
- Pre-Torqueable Holder
- Bolted Insert Type Holders for Axius, SRX and SRL
- Axius/SRL Double Disc Series Data Sheet
- Poly-SD, SRL, SCRD-V Double Disc Series Data Sheet
- Atlas Series Insert Type Holder
- Product Guide
- Product Guide (Spanish)
- Temperature/Pressure Ratings for BT Holders
- Considerations for the Use of Double Disc Rupture Disc Assemblies