SigniFire IP Video Flame and Smoke Detection Camera
SigniFire IP Video Smoke detection camera, combines the enhanced resolution and picture clarity of a standard network camera with built-in fire, smoke and motion detector capabilities. The detection events are instantly reported to the Digital Video Management (DVM) system over a standard network connection and/or communicated directly to the through a configurable relay.
- Aircraft hangars
- Distribution centers
Algorithms Sensitivity Levels
Detection / Exclusion Zones
Each SigniFire IP video flame detection and video smoke detection camera can be configured with multiple detection and/or exclusion zones within the field of view. These zones can be added to do all of the following:
- detect specific events (fire, smoke and motion) within the zone
- detect events everywhere except the zone
- The activation of each zone can also be linked to specific time schedules
- setting up a motion detection zone in a hallway to be only active at night and/or weekends, when no one should be in the building.
- if the area is known for steam release occurring at certain periods of time, a smoke detection exclusion zone can be defined and linked to a schedule when such releases are expected.
These detection/exclusion zones, combined with SigniFire’s unique algorithm sensitivities, allow for endless configuration options to suit specific fire, smoke and intrusion detection requirements.