- The score configuration controls the disc opening and enables the disc to rupture without fragmentation.
- Effective when used to isolate Safety Relief Valves
- Will sustain process operating pressures as high as 90% of the stamped disc rating
- Withstands full vacuum, or back pressure service in magnitudes equivalent to the stamped burst pressure.
- Special seating configuration allows this rupture disc to perform reliably, even under less than ideal installation conditions.
- All manufacturing ranges are below the specified burst pressure
- Materials of construction include: 316/316L SST, Inconel®, Monel®, Nickel, and Hastelloy®. Protective coatings such as fluoropolymer and polyurethane are available to enhance corrosion resistance.
- Effective in VALVEGUARD protection of expensive Pressure Relief Valves and Safety Relief Valves
|Design||Scored, Reverse-acting, Low Burst Pressure|
|Size Range||1 – 24 in||25 – 600 mm|
|Burst Pressure Range||27 – 720 PSIG||1.9 – 49.7 BARG||1.9 – 50.62 KG/CM2|
|Tolerances||± 5% except 40 PSIG/2.7||BARG and below which is ± 2 PSIG / 0.14 BARG|
Data Sheets and Brochures
- SRX Rupture Disc Data Sheet
- SRX Rupture Disc Data Sheet (Chinese)
- SRX Rupture Disc Data Sheet (Spanish)
- Insert Holders Data Sheet
- Insert Holders Data Sheet (Chinese)
- Insert Holders Data Sheet (Spanish)
- TQ+ Pretorqueable Series Data Sheet
- TQ+ Pretorqueable Series Data Sheet (Chinese)
- TQ+ Pretorqueable Series Data Sheet (Spanish)
- Best Practices for RD/PRV Combinations